Maintenance & Support plans help you build an ongoing relationship with a responsible service-oriented web developer.
I’ll resolve issues as they pop up, be available for continuous improvements, and offer you peace of mind.
You enjoy faster and more cost effective à la carte services as a result, too.*
Ask about Maintenance & Support plan discounts for non-profits and multi-sites. Refer a new client, and you both get a month free.
Webmaster Care Maintenance & Support Plans
$199 per month per site, 3-month minimum
For one Basic subscription rate, I will “keep an eye on things”, including:
- Uptime monitoring
- Same-day security updates
- Monthly contributed module and plugin updates
- Technical liaison/interpretation
- Next-business-day response times to service requests
$399 per month per site, 3-month minimum
With Premium service , you get all Basic services, plus:
- Daily off-site backups
- Priority scheduling for bigger projects
- No-sweat Small Stuff Assistance (2 hours credit per month during normal business hours only. Credited hours not subject to service day minimum noted below and do not roll over. Additional hours billed at regular rates.)
- Urgent care after hours, and same-business-day response times to service requests
À la carte Service
Available at an hourly rate (billed in 15 minute increments, 1 hour minimum charge per service day):
Small Stuff Assistance*
- Quick fixes (resolving new error messages or unexpected behaviors)
- Quick edits (minor content updates, formatting tweaks, new fields, or slight display adjustments)
- Helpdesk support (“How do I…”, “How does this…”, “Where do I…”)
Above & Beyond*
- Downtime recovery
- Web development including features and growth, precision care and support tickets, content migration, software upgrades, and more
- Training and mentoring of your website contributors
*I can serve you faster and more effectively in all tasks by being more familiar with your site, your content, and your organization.
Therefore, consider becoming a Webmaster Care client to benefit from a longer relationship before, during, and after any big planned projects.